HAC Medical Gas Training & Services are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Training Consultant to join our team. The successful individual will be responsible for delivering Medical Gas related training courses, MGPS related compliance and risk assessment services including, Pipeline Surveys and Drawings. The role will be working as part of a team throughout the UK.
- Deliver a variety of training courses at Hospital Sites. Primarily in the UK and at our Training Centre. Courses include; Authorised Persons, Competent Person, Responsible Persons, Medical Gas Safety Courses Nurse and Porter, Liquid Nitrogen Training, etc.
- Deliver Authorised Person Services and Authorising Engineer Services (MGPS).
- Complete Medical Gas Audits and Risk Assessments.
- Complete Medical Gas Pipeline Surveys and produce As-Fitted and schematic drawings.
- Authorised Person Services - To include managing and coordinating the activities of yourself and the customer for small Medical Gas projects.
- Develop working relationships with customers to develop and gain business.
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Good communication skills, which includes effective presentation and written communication.
- Experience of Risk Management processes and practices.
- Knowledge of the relevant standards to HTM 02-01.
- Medical Gas Pipeline Systems operational knowledge.
- Ability to understand 'Technical Functionality' of equipment.
- Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft packages, PowerPoint Presentations, AutoCAD an advantage).
- Customer focused on building relationships.
- Auditor – gather information from site, compare and complete template documents.
- Technical Author – production of site findings in a report format.
- Confident Instructor – Ensure the transfer of information during training is enjoyable.
- Minimum HNC or equivalent (Mech/Elec Engineering or similar).
- A minimum of 3 years Medical Gas Pipeline Systems experience, or related engineering discipline.
- Risk Assessments procedures.
- Train the trainer training (PTLLS an advantage).